All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus and $3,000 relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Team Based Nursing Model
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time
Location: 601 East Rollins Street Orlando, FL 32803
The Community You'll Be Caring For:
- Since opening our doors in 1908, AdventHealth has offered one of the most comprehensive children's health programs in Central Florida. Today, we continue this legacy of pediatric excellence at the Magnet® recognized Walt Disney Pavilion at AdventHealth for Children.
- Our campus is home to 30 pediatric sub-specialties led by a team of 400+ nurses and physicians. We provide specialized care in various state-of-the-art settings, including an 81-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with private family-centered rooms, an Advanced Center for Pediatric Surgery handling nearly 4,000 cases each year, and one of the few pediatric oncology programs in the area.
- We're also Central Florida's only pediatric provider for bone marrow transplant, kidney transplant, Gamma Knife services, trilogy radiation and Level III epilepsy care. But perhaps most exciting of all, is that this is the first-and only-hospital to bear the Disney® name.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and Relocation
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.