Full Time Salaried Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) 7 On 7 Off On-Call
Shifts: Every other week: Mon-Thurs 5pm-8am and Friday-Sunday 24/7
The RN On-Call is a valuable member of the hospice team and will be responsible for meeting the needs of our
patients outside normal business hours. This position will works returns all calls received outside of office hours within 10 minutes; working
as part of the interdisciplinary team to provide a holistic approach to end of life care and symptom
management. Creates a specialized plan of care, in collaboration with the patient, family, physician and
interdisciplinary group (IDG), to ensure quality care is provided and patient care needs are met.
Curious about what benefits we can offer?
- Flexible Hours
- One on One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Training Provided
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Advance Pay Options
- Mileage Reimbursement*
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
*Average Hours minimum or length of employment may apply
Graduate of an approved School of Professional Nursing;
Current state RN licensure in the state of practice.
Possess and maintain current CPR certification.
- Experience working as an RN, preferably in Hospice, Palliative Care, or Oncology preferred
- Must have one of the following:
o Minimum one (1) to two (2) years' recent acute care experience in an institutional setting
o Minimum one (1) to two (2) years' recent experience in home care preferred