Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing facility in Barre, VT.
**Vermont license not required. Active RN License from other states suffice**
The Registered Nurse RN oversees care for patients, that appropriate care is given to each resident, and assists in the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, and Led by Purpose!
Starting Rates: $27+
$10k-$15K Sign-On Bonus*
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS us the word "RN Barre" for a rapid application: 717.803.2980.
- Full-Time/PRN 7am- 3pm, 3pm- 11pm and 11pm- 7am (every other weekend)
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Paid Time-Off (vacation, personal, and sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.