Addiction Medicine opening in Ridgefield, Washington.
Are you tired of the hospital hustle, are you looking for a less physically demanding role, while still caring for patients?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your patients? If so, we want you!
Starting wage range for RN ($38-45) based on experiece
$1500 sign on bonus and New Graduates Welcome
FT Days or Nights positions available
Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Starting at $38/hr!
- $4.00 shift differentials!
- $1500 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Free Teladoc!
- Insurance starts the 1st of the following month!
- 401(k), medical, dental, and generous vacation time!
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to complete appropriate documents within the required timeframe after admission to the program. Maintains medical records.
- Ability to administer medications as indicated and monitor detoxification process.
- Ability to transcribe Physician orders and implement all Medical Protocols as ordered.
- Ability to confer with and assist medical personnel, both internal and external resources.
- Ability to provide documentation which reflects services for each patient in accordance with licensure standards.
- Ability to assess the medical and psychiatric needs of the patient determine the urgency of their needs and expedite treatment is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate concerns about patient health to appropriate personnel and follows up as necessary.
- Ability to educate patients about medications, health issues and medical conditions.
- Demonstrates ability to take verbal orders from the medical provider, documents them in the patient record and carries them out accurately and professionally.
- Demonstrates ability to provide routine nursing care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Advanced Recovery Systems requires all employees who work in any facility or office to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum two years' experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- New Grads welcome
- Behavioral health experience preferred.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Washington
Other Titles : Detox Nurse, Addiction Nurse, Substance Abuse Nurse, Psych Nurse