* Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse Care Mgmt (Contact Ctr Clinical Support)
Additional Position Details:
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The RN Care Manager provides care management and care coordination for patients with moderate to complex illness, in the primary care setting, under minimal supervision. In partnership with the primary care provider and care team members, the Care Manager leads care management within the team through care plan development and delegating to other members of the team. Other responsibilities include serving in an expanded health care role to collaborate with specialists, members of the health care team, and patients/families to ensure the delivery of quality, efficient, and cost-effective health care services; assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating all options and services with the goal of optimizing the patient's health status; integrating evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventive guidelines, and protocols, in the development of individualized care plans that are patient-centric, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of health care. The RN Care Manager will manage a caseload of approximately 100-150 moderate to complex patients (of which 30 to 50 patients are actively followed by care manager); provide targeted interventions to avoid hospitalization and emergency room visits; and coordinate care across settings and helps patient/families understand health care options.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) or Bachelor's in a healthcare related field, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years recent clinical experience providing foundational knowledge of creating patient centered care plans and coordinated care for patients across a health system
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- AAACN: American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing certification, preferred
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.