At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. We value the safety of our patients and employees with our Smile Wide and Smile Safe program.
When you join our team as a licensed Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH), you will have the ability to improve lives within your community one smile at a time.
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Autonomy to create patient appointments to allow for comprehensive care and education
- Providing long-term dental maintenance for dental implant and implant-borne prostheses
- Flexibility - no late nights, limited Saturdays
- Career advancement
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) through our Hygiene Development Program
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment
How You'll Succeed
- You're ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- You're a licensed Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) in your state of residency
- You'll collaborate with dentists to recommend treatment plans and ensure optimum patient satisfaction