Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Elemy is looking for dedicated, compassionate professionals to provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Come grow with us as we improve children's lives and set the standard for care!
Who We Are:
Elemy is building a better approach to autism care through empathy and innovation. Our mission is to offer accessible, best-in-class care to children and families in need of autism support. Our method is positive-reinforcing and play-based because we believe care should be both fun and engaging.
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will work with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement life-changing care in-home. You'll work one-on-one with our patient families, helping children learn new skills and reach new milestones.
What You'll Do:
- Provide in-person behavior intervention services in a child's home setting.
- Implement behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans to help children thrive.
- Collect and record data on child behaviors. Help track progress, influence care plans, and celebrate milestones.
- Partner closely with BCBAs and help inform treatment plans so children are receiving the best care possible.
- Follow Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Attend team meetings to connect with other clinicians on the team. Share tips, tricks, and best practices with your peers.
What You Bring:
- Minimum high-school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience preferred
- RBT certification
- Must pass a background check
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance, and valid driver's license required
- TB test required
What We Offer:
- $17 - 26 per hour, depending on market, experience, and qualifications
- A supportive and collaborative culture with direct access to our broader BCBA and Clinical team
- Paid supervision towards BCBA certification
- Career advancement training and opportunities
- Generous and frequent bonus opportunities for off-peak hours, referrals, and more
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid-time off
- Paid client cancellations
- Paid supervision
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
What We Believe:
- Lead with care
- Reimagine what's possible
- Create life-changing outcomes
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.