At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Metrologist / Quality Control Manager. This position requires an experienced professional who is a self-starter with a commonsense approach to Metrology in both single part application and assembly metrology. This position will Casa Grande AZ to launch the total plant Metrology Control Plan internal and external suppliers.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. You will lead the Metrology team. You must be being able to adapt to a quick-thinking environment focused on problem-solving and results.
- Leading the total plant Data and Metrology Control Plan for the launch and ongoing production in Casa Grande, AZ for internal and external suppliers.
- Ensure Lucid Control Points and Significant Characteristics are performing to statistical expectations (Cp / Cpk > 1.33 ). Maintain and execute ongoing work plan for improvement opportunities with respect to these characteristics. Strive for continuous improvements in stack bar capability performance.
- Work alongside Metrology Layout Inspectors, monitor and respond to any trend shifts noted in data readings.
- Address any issues relative to departmental quality and throughput due to incoming quality issues requiring containment. Utilize Internal Indicators (hourly write-ups, Repair Data, CAL Line Performance, LucidQA, or other subsystem checks) to prioritize work actions.
- Ensure gage calibration is being performed and documented as prescribed by the manufacturer or internal control process.
- Coordinate special studies as needed for troubleshooting as needed during launch and ongoing production.
- Ensure control plan prescribed frequencies are being adhered to with relevant and accurate data. Take steps to recover if required and assure reaction plan evidence and effectiveness.
- Prepare, lead and participate in Vehicle Quality Reviews within the plant and suppliers.
- Mentor and train newer members of the Metrology department in safe and approved processes and procedures.
- Understand Customer Feedback loop concerns and react to these concerns as needed (i.e. additional sampling, variability reduction).
- Participate and lead quality reviews, LucidQA reviews as required.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Metrology/quality control lab
- Proficiency with GD&T ASME Y 14.5 - 2009/2018
- GOM ATOS 3D Scanner
- GOM ARAMIS Deformation/ D.I.C Sensor
- GOM TRI-TOP Photogrammetry system
- GOM inspect professional
- GOM Correlate professional
- Polyworks inspection software
- Hexagon's Rommer absolute arm
- Programming DCC-CMM
- Zeiss Calypso software
- Geomagic design X