Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most comprehensive behavioral health system in New England, has a rewarding opportunity available for an experienced full time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to provide floating coverage in inpatient, IOP, and PHP settings throughout Eastern Connecticut.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- Natchaug has over seven decades of making a difference in the Eastern Connecticut community. Clients and their families have a sense of trust in the services and care they will receive
- A part of the Natchaug Hospital Network- we help clients find their way and they already belong once they enter our community and facility
- Diverse practice settings which range from rural outpatient settings, to suburban inpatient settings, to PHP/IOP addiction settings
- A mentorship program and grand rounds
- A cohesive team with engaging leadership that focuses on creating a positive work environment
- Close proximity to the UConn campus, which boasts a variety of dining experiences, arts and culture
- Quick and direct access to hiking and biking trails to submerse in the serene landscapes of the Connecticut's East Region
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Exposure to a variety of programs and settings in Eastern CT with some of the coverage performed via telehealth
- Eastern CT provides proximity to the RI, and MA borders
The Hartford HealthCare BHN is an expansive psychiatric treatment, research, and academic network that includes the world-renowned Institute of Living and the Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, as well as nearly 300 inpatient beds, and more than 40 outpatient programs throughout the state. An experienced GME organization, the BHN currently hosts two (2) psychiatry residency programs and three (3) psychiatry fellowship programs.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offer providers MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located near Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information:
If you are looking for MORE FULFILLMENT IN YOUR CAREER, e-mail Samuel McNeil, Provider Recruiter, [email protected] or call/text 860-637-5571.