At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in the Maitland, FL area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Hybrid model: Seeing clients both via telemedicine and in-person.
- Generous above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long-term stock incentive plan
- Our full time providers range between $195,000 - $235,000 for annually.
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.