RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a business that specialises in Mortgage & Protection advice. We help individuals and businesses to achieve their financial goals.
We develop a practical plan designed to help you meet those objectives. We'll discuss the plan with you and agree on the course of action you want to take. Whilst the final decisions are of course yours, we're here to help and guide you with jargon-free advice both now and in the future.
An exciting opportunity for a Protection Advisor to join a rapidly growing and successful business based in Hamilton. This is an employed position with no expectation of self-generating leads, all leads will be provided by the firm.
Advisors within this firm carry with them years of expertise in their chosen specialism.
You will be supplied with everything you need to be successful including software, hardware, and high-quality pre-qualified leads. No cold calling is involved within this role.
You will benefit from the support of the management and have a high-quality lead source with ongoing training and support. Case managers will deal with the ongoing administration of all your cases.
- A grounded understanding of mortgage & protection products.
- A strong understanding of life insurance trusts would be preferred but training can be given.
- A meticulous approach to paperwork, the accuracy of data entry/electronic filing.
- Ability to multi-task in a vibrant office.
- A clear, concise, polite, and reassuring telephone manner.
- A proven track record working in telesales or face-to-face sales is essential.
- Report writing - completion of 'Reasons Why' protection reports will be a part of your role; as such, meticulous attention to detail is essential. A thorough understanding of Life insurance products is essential, as large portions of the report are not templated and are personal to each client. Report writing experience in Life Insurance is, therefore, an essential requirement. Candidates without this skill set will not be considered.
- Excellent telephone manner - the successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and speak with confidence, clarity, empathy, and professionalism. Objection-handling skills are essential. The phone-shy need not apply for this role.
- Trust Forms/Applications - a good understanding of life insurance trusts is highly desirable as is the ability to understand medical terminology used in application forms, which you will be required to go through with the client.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your diary is updated daily, in order for our mortgage advisers to be able to identify your availability.
- Compliance - You will be expected to keep up to date with relevant CPD, Webinars to maintain your knowledge and market awareness and will be regularly tested to a level relevant to your role for ICOBS. You will demonstrate the highest standards applicable to your role, including a very high quality of notes using our in-house CRM system, when speaking to clients, underwriters, and BDMs.
- You will initially be offered a starting salary of £35,000 + (OTE £64,000)
- You will be given full support to either become a senior within your role or to progress within other areas of the business.
- We embrace an environment of rewarding you for professionalism and dedication to your role, our clients, and our staff.
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hours
This is an ideal role for a hard-working and dedicated individual, with the willingness to adapt to our principles.
You will be an ambitious, forward-thinking, professional, and diligent Protection Adviser who would like to grow within the business to fully maximise their earning potential.
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV together with a cover letter for further consideration.