- Ability to grow and lead the project management department
- Flexible schedule where you can work from home 1 day a week!
About Our Client
Our client is a growing independent regional contractor located in Greater St. Louis Area with construction projects mixed-use multifamily/retail/big box/office space/medical office/commercial project. Business is booming with multiple construction projects on the docket. This company is underrated and on the rise! Their two main focuses are great growth potential and rewarding their employees for hard work with excellent base compensation and bonus earning potential.Apply directly for consideration within 24 hours.
Reporting directly into the President, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Work with design team to assure project plans
- Create bid packages for scope of work
- Create a preliminary project schedule
- Solicit bid forms and negotiate bids
- Recommend subcontractors for approval
- Communicate with team on budget, schedule, quality, and safety
- Create a final project schedule as well as update the schedule as necessary
- Issue subcontractors and purchase orders
- Coordinate material procurement
- Establish and maintain a submittal process
- Organize and supervise the construction team in the office and on-site
- Work closely with Superintendent on site on a day to day basis
- Hold close out meetings
- Complete project closeout documents
- Financially close out all subcontractors and purchase orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up experience is a must.
- Previous wood frame experience
- Experience running projects at $15M - $50M.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Base Salary ranging from $100,000 - $135,000 depending on experience
- Ability to grow and lead the Project Management department
- Healthcare Benefits
- Short/long term disability
- 4% 401k match
- Employee first company culture
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Limited travel
- 3-4 weeks PTO
- Bonus potential
- WFH 1 day a week
- Car allowance
- Phone allowance