A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customers satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customers satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracles solution meets the customers objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracles methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracles risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 166712 in the subject line of the email. Responsibilities Why NetSuite?
One word - transformation
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay, and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient, and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business worldwide by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive the business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE
cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite, we work hard, and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trailblazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission, and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate because if you dont have fun along the way, then whats the point? Summary
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of Oracle NetSuite Professional Services implementations of the NetSuite applications. Under the guidance of NetSuites delivery methodology, the resource will drive the delivery of NetSuites Professional Services engagements according to the agreed-upon scope, time, and budget all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking, and communicating the progress of projects and ensuring the quality delivery of Oracle NetSuites Professional Services. From initiation through to completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning customer-specific engagements, managing the business requirements development, review, and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and work with several resources within a matrix environment.
From initiation through to completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for the construction, presentation, and signoffs of key deliverables such as project kickoff presentations, project plans, regular status reports, risk and issue logs, and working with the appropriate teams on change orders when required. S/he will also facilitate planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle. Critical to the success of this role will be the setting and management of customer expectations concerning project scope, the NetSuite delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and change management processes, communication, and risk management plans. Responsibilities include:
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
- Be passionately customer-focused; relentlessly pursue providing an excellent customer experience every time.
- Establish, maintain and deepen client relationships by providing results and exceeding expectations.
- Deliver 5+ concurrent projects using the defined NetSuite delivery methodology.
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining project momentum.
- Identify and effectively mitigate risks.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks, escalate when appropriate.
- Communicate well with all stakeholders, internal and external, including project sponsors, project managers, and project team members.
- Work collaboratively with project delivery leads and project resources.
- Effectively manage scope, budget, timeline, resources, quality, and customer satisfaction throughout the project.
- Communicate effectively with and project-manage remote resources in a matrix environment, including offshore resources.
- Forecast and deliver against committed hours for your project portfolio.
- Deliver a diverse scope of services where project management requires analysis of numerous factors.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures.
At Oracle, we dont just value differenceswe celebrate them. Were committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
- At least 10+ years of cumulative experience in a systems applications Project/Program Management, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Outstanding client-facing skills. History of building extraordinary relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously; adapts quickly and easily manages multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience successfully delivering presentations and managing meetings via web conferencing.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional escalation management skills.
- Demonstrates thoughtfulness and excellent judgment when selecting methods and techniques for achieving project success.
- Demonstrated ability to interact well at the C level.
- Independently organizes and performs work required with minimal guidance, direction, and follow-up.
- Ability to forecast work accurately, proactively manage workload, and assist project teams with doing the same.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Works effectively as part of multiple, varied project teams and demonstrates a genuine commitment to team success.
- Takes the initiative and ownershipproactive, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines.
- A strong background in project management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project.
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Implementation experience with ERP and CRM applications, and a good understanding of integration, data, customization, and other ERP implementation-related principles; experience with NetSuite or competing solutions a plus.
- Formal Project Management methodology training, with significant practical use. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus.
(SuiteJobs)About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance..... click apply for full job details