We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our Corporate, Health, & Science Practice in Jacksonville, FL.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of RS&H's Corporate practice footprint and be a part of our voice in the market. Our successful candidate will be responsible for strengthening relationships with current and new clients in the region, have the opportunity to work with other talented, entrepreneurial minded people, share a collaborative environment and work with a diverse client list.
- Engage with clients and key organizations to strengthen our presence and network within the market sector
- Lead and manage a multi-discipline project team of architects, interior designers, and consultant's engineers in the design of corporate workplaces, financial, mission critical, warehouse, and logitics facilities.
- Lead project programming, planning, design, development, review, and coordination of contract documents and specifications, coordination of consultants, and administration of construction contracts in multiple delivery method projects including Design Build (DB)
- Lead workload projections, manpower scheduling, and manage project profitability
- Assist with owner, DB partner and consultant's agreements including scope of work, fees, schedule of deliverables and interfacing with in-house legal resources to ensure timely resolution of issues with contractual terms and conditions
- Lead and mentor junior architectural staff with all aspects of project design and delivery
- Corporate Facility Programming, Planning, Design, Production and Quality Control
- Licensed Architect in Florida
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- Professional Registration
- Proficiency with Revit, MS Office, MS Project, and Sketch-Up
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science, and Technology industries. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that's redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.