An exciting opportunity for a Probate Assistant has become available to join an accountancy firm in their Norwich office. Working closely alongside the wills and probate team, you will provide integral support on all things related to probate matters. Day to day, you will support the administrative team, liaise with clients and prepare relevant documentation.
You will have previous probate experience with a keen interest in tax and a desire to expand your estates and trusts knowledge.
Duties to include:
- Assisting the administration team with all probate matters.
- Proving support on tax compliance and advisory matters in relation to estates and trusts.
- Liaising with clients via telephone, letter, e-mail, and attending meetings as required.
- Preparing relevant documents including, but not limited to, Statements of Truth, IHT forms, Deeds of Variation, Wills and letters to third parties.
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in adherence to ICAEW licence and relevant professional standards.
You will have/be:
- Previous probate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in tax and a desire to develop estates and trusts knowledge.
- Well organised with strong time management skills.
- High degree of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £25,000 depending on experience. This opportunity offers a comprehensive benefits package, and a potential for flexible and hybrid working.
How to apply:To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
About rthirteen:Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.