As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Principal Support Engineer, you will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction. A primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues. You are expected to be an expert member of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team, routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues. Services may be frequently provided by on-site customer visits.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 7 years experience with Core products or eight years experience with Applications products, BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle).
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 165541 in the subject line of the email. Responsibilities TITLE:
Principal Support Engineer - Integration Cloud - OIC LOCATION:
Be a member of a top-talented team of professionals who specialize in troubleshooting and supporting the most sophisticated technologies and most viable software available in today's corporate IT environments.
You will be a primary point of contact for customers; providing technical and functional expertise on diverse technical situations and escalated issues.
The team focuses on solving issues involving Oracle Integration Cloud Products and related technologies such as SOA, Java, Cloud Adapters, Performance Tuning; Clustering, etc.. Responsibilities:
Preferred technical skills:
- Manage and resolve issues logged by customers (internal and external) on Oracle products and contribute to proactive support activities according to product support strategy and model.
- Work on product improvement programs (testing, BETA programs etc) on a weekly basis.
- Maintain product expertise in Integration Cloud Products and related data integration technologies.
- Work towards adopting and contributing to new processes and tools (OWC, diagnostic methodology, health checks, scripting tools, etc).
- Participate in proactive knowledge activities.
- Operate within Oracle business processes and procedures
- Respond and resolve customer issues within key performance Indicator targets.
- Operate in line with Bug Diagnosis and Escalation/Development Bug guidelines in resolution of Bug related Service Requests.
- 4+ Years of experience in Oracle Integration Products.
- Hands on experience with Cloud architecture.
- Experience in operating systems (Linux, Solaris), networking and database preferred.
- Exposure to other Middleware Products such as IDM, WLS, Portal, Fusion Applications, etc. a plus.
- Ability to understand customer problem and provide technical solution in timely manner.
- Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of problem.
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with customer.
- Strong Adherence to Process and be process champion.
- Ability to work well with demanding customer environment and delight customer.
The flexibility to work beyond standard business hours, to include weekends and holidays, may be required. About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Thats why were committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer