Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 172030 in the subject line of the email. Responsibilities
In this role you will execute technical sales cycles with customers on the core Oracle Database and associated options. This includes demonstrations, architecture, proof of concepts and design sessions. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand the applicable Oracle database features and best practices to generate the optimum value to the customer. You will also work closely with several Oracle product teams to share customer feedback, help refine product evolution and user experience.
About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
- College degree in computer science (MS/BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline)
- 6+ years of hands-on experience architecting, designing, managing and deploying Oracle databases
- Oracle Database Administrator familiar with both development and operational tasks and responsibilities of large Oracle Database estate
- Expert in using all capabilities of Oracle Database options including multi-tenant, real application clusters, compression, security, partitioning, data mining, spatial, etc.
- Expert in typical Database administrator tasks such as patching, cloning, and performance monitoring, RMAN and disaster recovery
- Expert in conducting proof of concepts with the Oracle Database
- Expert in using Oracle Enterprise Manager to manage and monitor database estate
- Understanding of data management and data mesh paradigms
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skill
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated systematic troubleshooting methods
- Understanding of data flows, data architecture, ETL and processing of structured and unstructured data
- Strong ability to present complex concepts to management, team members, and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought-leader in a team environment
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Thats why were committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer