Primary School Classroom Assistant - Hounslow
A fantastic school located in the Hounslow borough is seeking a Primary School Classroom Assistant to support children in a primary or EYFS environment depending in your skillset. This role would require to work with children either in 1:1 or in smaller groups when needed to support children with special needs as well as mainstream. To be considered for this role you will have had previous SEN experience whether that is in your personal or professional life.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a Primary School Classroom Assistant but you will have had previous experience with children in some capacity and have a good understanding of supporting children with special needs, provided that you have a recent reference that relates to working with children.
- Aim to achieve the highest academic standards through a rich and well balanced curriculum that is inspiring and engaging
- Enable children to be confident, respectful and successful global citizens in an ever-changing world now, and in the future
- Believe that exciting learning opportunities should happen everywhere and take great delight in creating memorable experiences for children in and out of the classroom
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Wonderful primary school located in the Hounslow borough
- Primary School Classroom Assistant working 1:1 with a Year 3 non-verbal ASD child
- Working alongside class teacher, setting up and carrying out activities with small groups
- Contribute to a safe and supportive learning environment
- Be proactive in helping students that need help during the lessons
- Assist students with their social, educational and personal development
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- You ideally must have a background in nursery or providing social care and experience working with complex autism
- Available full time for ideally long term contracts.
- Either live in the Hounslow borough, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.