Eastern Oregon at its best!
Excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join Praxis Health in our Pendleton Clinic. Pendleton Family Medicine is a busy group practice, located on the campus of the largest independent reference laboratory in the Pacific Northwest. You will join 2 well-established physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers. The practice is growing and the clinic has ample room to accommodate this growth, while continuing the high level of care the community has come to trust.
- 100% outpatient family medicine
- 4-4.5 days/week; light outpatient call
- Physician autonomy
- 100% outpatient
- Highly competitive compensation
- 4 - 4.5 day workweek
- Sign-On / Relocation / or Loan Repayment Stipends
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (health, life, vision, dental)
- Paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, 401K / Roth Program
- Physician autonomy
- Light, shared call
- Annual professional expense allowance & CME stipend
- Professional Licensure and DEA Certificate expense reimbursement
Whether you're an avid mountain biker, camper, river rafter, fisherman or wine enthusiast, Pendleton offers a wealth of adventures. You'll find an active art scene, restaurants, brew pubs, golf courses, the Wildhorse Resort & Casino, annual concerts and the world famous Pendleton Round-Up. The popular wine region of Walla Walla, WA is only 45 minutes away. Located at the base of the Blue Mountains, Pendleton provides the perfect blend of country living, while being an easy drive to Boise, Seattle and Portland. The regional airport offers daily flights to Portland and Denver. This is Oregon Trail country, rich in Native American history, the pioneer spirit, Western tradition, and family wheat farms. Pendleton is also home to the legendary Pendleton Woolen Mills; and Hamley & Co. Western Store, long known for its fine leather, tack and clothing. The city is a blend of history and small town charm, offering the kind of lifestyle the Northwest is famous for.
Check out this video about Pendleton: https://youtu.be/TKl1KkK1sD0
Pendleton Family Medicine is part of Praxis Health, is part of Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon. Praxis is a family of primary care and specialty clinics providing accessible and quality health care throughout the state of Oregon.
Praxis Health is a well-established provider of health care services in the state of Oregon. We are not big-box health care, rather a family of 32 medical clinics throughout the state. Providing a small clinic environment, uncommon provider autonomy, and an umbrella of administrative support services, it's the best of all worlds. Medicine the way you like it!
To submit your CV, or for more information, please contact Shannon O'Doherty at SKODoherty@
Provider will adhere to the following:
- The executed employment agreement, outlining detailed expectations for performance and conduct.
- Compliance with all state, local and federal rules, guidelines and requirements with respect to safety and health will be met. This includes, but is not limited to any mandates with respect to the COVID-19 virus, such as PPE, testing, or vaccination rules, absent a legally recognized need for accommodation. Such accommodation requests should be promptly submitted to HR and will be reviewed and approved based on the circumstances presented.
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine
- Experienced providers, as well as Family Medicine residents are encouraged to apply.
Praxis Health is the Pacific Northwest's leading independent healthcare network, providing the highest levels of individualized patient care.
With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, we are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care.
It all starts with putting patients and families at the forefront. Our efforts focus not only on providing exceptional patient care when it is needed, but also on the wellness services and community outreach that engage and empower the people we serve to take charge of their health.
All delivered by a team of mission driven physicians, employees and administrators - the best minds and the biggest hearts - to help ensure the safest, highest quality of care for all.
For more, please click here: https://youtu.be/MrNWtn42prY
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Combination of medical office and exam/procedure room settings.
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.