Pacific Medical Group is a well-established primary care group with approximately 25 providers in 5 clinic sites throughout the greater Portland metropolitan area and we are excited to announce the launch of a new Primary Care clinic, opening in 2023. Our suburban, neighborhood clinics are deeply rooted in the community and over the years, our physicians have provided exceptional care to several generations of families. You will joining a collegial team of Internal and Family Medicine Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and a superb office staff. Bustling downtown Portland is just 20 minutes away.
We make a positive difference by providing patient-centered primary care and customer focused service. In living our values, we foster an enriching work environment, provide leadership, and collaborate with others in the improvement of health.
- 100% outpatient
- Highly competitive compensation
- 4 - 4.5 day workweek
- Loan repayment assistance/ Relocation allowance/ Retention pay/ signing bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (health, life, vision, dental)
- Paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, 401K / Roth Program
- Physician autonomy
- Light, shared call
- Annual professional expense allowance & CME stipend
The city of Portland sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. It's known for its parks, bridges and bicycle paths, as well as for its eco-friendliness and its microbreweries and coffeehouses. Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites from the formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo and its railway. The city hosts thriving art, theater and music scenes. Nearby is Oregon's gorgeous wine country and skiing at Mt. Hood. Coastal beach resorts are about an hour away.
Pacific Medical Group is part of Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon. Praxis is a family of primary care and specialty clinics providing accessible and quality health care throughout the state of Oregon.
Praxis Health is a well-established provider of health care services in the state of Oregon. We are not big-box health care, rather a family of 32 medical clinics throughout the state. Providing a small clinic environment, uncommon provider autonomy, and an umbrella of administrative support services, it's the best of all worlds. Medicine the way you like it!
To submit your CV, or for more information, please contact Shannon Lynch, Provider and Medical Recruitment, Praxis Health, sklynch@
Provider will adhere to the following:
- The executed employment agreement, outlining detailed expectations for performance and conduct.
- Praxis Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and this will be required as a condition of employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be fairly considered.
MD/DO in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Praxis Health is the Pacific Northwest's leading independent healthcare network, providing the highest levels of individualized patient care.
With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, we are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care.
It all starts with putting patients and families at the forefront. Our efforts focus not only on providing exceptional patient care when it is needed, but also on the wellness services and community outreach that engage and empower the people we serve to take charge of their health.
All delivered by a team of mission driven physicians, employees and administrators - the best minds and the biggest hearts - to help ensure the safest, highest quality of care for all.
For more, please click here: https://youtu.be/MrNWtn42prY
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Combination of medical office and exam/procedure room settings.
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.