Pocket Feeder, all shifts, starting at $15/hour + shift premium
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Brimfield, OH
Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
Responsible for aiding in the production of materials in the bindery area by packing, labeling and finishing product at the binding stage, helping load machine pockets, keeping bindery machines running by off-loading product and helping out on other bindery equipment.
- Load stock in pocket feeder during set up
- Orders out jobs and confirms set up with Assistant Operator
- Removes/adds loaders or tables
- Assist on the end of the Binder
- Maintains and sort end boards
- Move up stock and back up skids
- Assist on belt when trimmer goes down
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of finished product
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with time sensitive constraints
- Ensure exceptional quality of finished product
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Schedule: 34.5/46 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am - 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm - 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am - 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- BHN: 7pm - 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 330-677-3369 or .