At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is searching for Associate Plant Floor Systems Engineer for its Casa Grande area facilities who will be responsible for MES integration, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. The Associate PFS Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, assessing the functionality, improvements, and maintaining MES in the plant. The Associate PFS Engineer will be the primary point of contact for MES and ensure business continuity in one of the following plants: Powertrain, BIW, Paint and/or GA.
- The Associate Plant Floor Systems Engineer will be responsible for the integration, operation, and maintenance of the entire Manufacturing Execution Systems -MES- in the plant.
- Work with the team on establishing MES design principles, practices, implementations, documentation, and maintenance procedures.
- Assist with defining the objectives of MES improvements, including developing and reviewing proposals and presentations.
- Work closely with manufacturing, line integrators, and vendors during installation/validation of MES.
- Ensure system uptime and backup for all MES (Hardware and Software) in the plant.
- Work on establishing consistent metrics and data collection for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with engineering to help report issues, lead project deliverables and provide status and progress reports.
- Responsible for project timing and goals.
- Monitor projects.
- Report status of projects during regular team meetings.
- Coordinate with others to overcome.
- BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in SCADA, or MES Systems.
- Proficient knowledge of SCADA Software: Ignition, Iconics, Cimplicity or similar software a big plus.
- Proficient knowledge of computer programming (SQL, OPC, HTML, JAVA, Python, C#, Visual Basic).
- Good understanding of PLC Programing: Rockwell, Siemens.
- Good understanding of HMI Development: Rockwell, Siemens.
- Problem solving skills specific to Information Technology, Network Management and System Design.
- Manufacturing automotive experience.