South Carolina - Urology
• Hospital Employed opportunity to join well established group of 2
Urologists who are welcoming a season of growth
• My client is looking to expand the Urology service line at the main Medical Center Campus with the addition of a Urology physician. They offer 2 da Vinci Xi's, a urodynamics lab, urology robotic Mid-level and a large 36 OR floor with dedicated robotic rooms.
• Call Schedule 1:4 with competitive salary, PTO, CME allowance, signing bonus, relocation allowance, comprehensive health benefits and retirment.
• The Hospital is a private, non-profit institution founded in 1906 with nearly 800 physicians and 8,500 employees and 7 hospital campus locations.
• The 16-county area they serve has a population of more than one million. They offer over 800 acute licensed beds system wide with 600 of those beds at the main Regional Medical Center.
• They offer all service lines with the sub specialty support you may need during your practice here. This includes a Heart and Vascular Center, Level 2 Trauma Center, Chest Pain Accredited Center, 2 New Progressively designed ICU towers, Cancer Center, Hospitalist and Intensivist Departments and extensive Women's and Children's Services.
• They are ideally located 1.5 hours from the beach and a little under 2 hours from historic Charleston, SC.
• They have an array of amenities for all ages in including a Performing Arts Center, art galleries, theater, trails, museum, booming downtown revitalization, restaurants, shops, expansive neighborhoods both historic and new construction and a variety of public and private schools.