Central Illinois - Academic Urology Opening
• This physician would be responsible for laying the groundwork to launch a successful Urology Residency program in conjunction with the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria (UICOMP).
• Option exists for a general urologist with interest in robotics, cystectomies or cancer related diagnoses. Plans are underway to construct a regional Comprehensive Cancer Center on the Medical Center campus.
• High quality medical services using robotic and laparoscopic surgical skills. Two daVinci robotics available for use
• Referral support from a large multi-specialty group and robust hospitalist group.
• The Medical Center is the fifth largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, they partner with both residency and fellowship programs. It is the area s only Level 1Trauma Center.
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation