Pascagoula, MS / Southeastern MS (Biloxi, MS Metro) / Metro Population of about 380K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon to join a busy and established practice, staffed by three CVT Surgeons.
- Initial consultation is provided by Surgeons, and 1 week/1 month follow-ups are provided by the NP/PA.
- Over 500 referrals (60% Inpatient and 40% Outpatient) per year.
- Expected patient load: 100+ hearts per year.
- Open Heart surgical team available 24/7 with dedicated Heart OR's at facility.
- Call: 1:3.
- Procedures needed: Cardiac, Thoracic, CEA's, AAA's with Structural Heart Experience preferred.
- Compensation: competitive compensation with excellent benefits including Paid Time Off Up to 6 weeks yearly (including CME), CME Days, Medical, Dental, Retirement Plan, STS Quality Incentives, etc.
- J1 visa support available.
: Biloxi, MS is located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. The city boasts excellent public and private education systems which consistently have exceeded the national standards. Its 26 miles of white sand beaches, numerous waterfront activities including championship gulf fishing, dockside gaming, with over 30 challenging golf courses, and a myriad of cultural activities and eclectic collection of museums has allowed Biloxi to become known as The Playground of the South. Biloxi is easily accessible to Mobile, Alabama and world famous New Orleans. The area consists of nine individual cities and possesses all the advantages of a metropolitan area while separate municipalities retain the charm of small southern towns with gentle gulf breezes, and a more leisurely paced lifestyle. The absence of HMOs coupled with a reasonable cost of living and leisurely lifestyle makes Mississippi a very attractive place to live and practice medicine.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-11.