Northeastern Tier of NY State on the Canadian border (above the snow belt).
Ottawa is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away
St. Lawrence River/Adirondack Mountains
- BE/BC Psychiatrist to work both with established inpatient unit and outpatient clinic teams, and provide in hospital consult.
- The facility has a robust Hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians.
- Conduct holistic psychiatric patient evaluations for the purpose of diagnosis and management of acute and chronic mental health illness as well as providing pharmacological/medication interventions with appropriate psycho-education and crisis management. Conduct follow up appointments to support the treatment plan of the patient.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the other clinic psychiatrists, advanced practitioners, clinical treatment team and community partners to provide comprehensive care. This includes using all reasonable methods to detect the presence of danger to self or others and collaboration with the treatment team to implement appropriate precautions.
- Day Shift and will have shared on-call duties to include Night & Day Call and at least one weekend a month
- Competitive compensation with productivity and sign-on bonus along with an attractive benefits package are offered.
Offer Package Outline :
- Starting Salary Range: $250,000 + DOE, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO - 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick and CME) plus 7 holidays
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowan