CompHealth is assisting a private practice model in an academic wrapper with their search for 2 MFM physicians, 1 is a leadership role. The call schedule is 1:4 and is taken from home. There will not be a lot of deliveries in these positions. There are currently 2 MFMs in this clinic that is located on the hospital campus. You will provide a mix of inpatient, ultrasound, and some deliveries. The ideal candidates will be hardworking and someone who wants to teach.
In addition to a competitive compensation that will be dependent upon board certification and academic rank, you will also have a very attractive incentive model. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days vacation plus 8 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME plus a $5K stipend, 2 retirement plan options, and self-insured occurrence malpractice.
You will enjoy working in 1 of Missouri's most-populous cities, with a reputation for progressive politics, public art, and college dynamics. This city has been for 150 years a center of education, culture, and athletic competition.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at or send your CV and references to .
- Very attractive incentive model in place
- Private practice in an academic position
- 1 of the positions is a leadership role
- Take call from home, not a lot of deliveries
- Level 4 maternal care center and level 3 NICU
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- MFM clinic is on the hospital campus
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail