A hematologist-oncologist is needed at a facility in South Dakota. The facility has a growing patient demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is 4.5 days per week with rotating call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. You will work closely with multiple oncologists and other physicians. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active ND license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final year fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a guaranteed, competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, you will be offered loan repayment and reimbursement for license, association, and membership fees.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in South Dakota. It has a charming western aura downtown, low living costs, with a strong tourism draw. There are lots of outdoor recreation areas, hiking, walking, and mountain biking trails, as well as nationally recognized golf courses all located in the heart of the city.
CompHealth is one of largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Henry Pfister at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- No state income tax
- Reimbursement for license, membership, and association fees
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member
- Great benefits package and work-life balance
- The only cancer care institute in a radius of 300 miles
- Loan repayment
- Excellent recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail