A respected practice in Nevada is looking ta add another OB/GYN due to growth. Join an OB/GYN that specializes in minimally invasive gynecological procedures, such as endometrial biopsies, hysteroscopies, and hysterectomies. They are proud to be able to offer the most advanced and nonsurgical options currently available. Work Monday through Friday with a 1:2 backup call to the certified nurse midwife. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who wants to get involved with the community.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this beautiful desert mountain city. You will have access to Lake Tahoe, river rafting, great schools, shopping, fine dining, an airport, and much more. This city offers a perfect blend of outdoor recreation and city conveniences. The area has a low cost of living, and Nevada has no state income taxes.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at or email your CV and references to .
- Partnership-track opportunity
- OB/GYN practice
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:2 backup call to the CNM
- In-office procedures
- Deliver at 2 hospitals
- Join another physician and a CNM
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail