University town in the Ozarks
100 miles from Springfield
200 miles from St. Louis
3 hours to Memphis
Opportunity to teach medical students
BE/BC Neurologist.to join one other experienced Neurologist in a thriving practice.
- Position is open because previous neurologist moved for family reasons, after 6 happy years here.
- Preferred candidate will be interested in general neurology, but subspecialties are welcome as long as the candidate is willing to do some general neurology.
- A Level II Stroke Center
- Tele-stroke is available through Washington University in St. Louis, reducing called to a reasonable amount.
- Practice includes reading of nerve conductions, EEGs and performance of EMG.
- Support staff includes 2 EEG/Nerve Conduction Study techs
- An underserved area
- Accept J1 and H1B applicants
This Opportunity Includes
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model based on MGMA.
- Collaborate with Advanced Practitioners.
- Excellent Student Loan Repayment Program - up to $100,000.
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to 40 days of Paid Time Off annually.
- Up to $4,500 annually for CME s professional license fees, dues and journals.