Texas - Internal Medicine
• Schedule is generally Mon-Friday 8-5:30
• 20 patients per day
• Hospital call 25 days/year
• APPs manage inpatient after-hour care
• Hospital has 500 beds with a Level 1 trauma center and regional burn center
• Compensation: Base salary depending on experience + wRVU + call stipend + pay for supervision of APPs + relocation + $2500annually for CME, Board certification exam fees, DEA registration, Texas license fees, malpractice coverage, and dues for one professional association
• My client provides outstanding family-centered urgent and occupational care across the South Plains with more than 400,000 clinics visits per year. They are dedicated to providing a wide range of routine medical services for adult patients.