Texas - Hospitalist
• My client seeks an experienced Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join their fast-growing health system. This position will be in their hospital which is located about 30 miles south of Tyler, TX.
• Shifts are 7a-7p and critical care experience is preferred.
• Their comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies. They are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
• Friendly work environment with established physicians
• Advanced diagnostics and technology on site
The Health System:
• The health system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, 300 employed providers, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1 trauma center.
• As a university partner, they are uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
• Graduate Medical Education is an integral component and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry. An Internal Medicine and General Surgery residency took their first classes summer 2020.
• No state income tax
• About 2 hours southeast of Dallas