Jackson Heights is a part of Queens, a New York City borough on Long Island, across the East River from Manhattan. Flushing Meadows Corona Park, with the Unisphere, a 12-story 1964 World's Fair globe sculpture, hosts the annual U.S. Open tennis tournament. The park's Queens Museum is known for the 'Panorama,' a building-for-building model of New York City. Nearby Citi Field is the stadium of pro baseball team, the Mets. Jackson Heights is also known for its South Asian micro-neighborhood, as well as the annual Queens Pride Parade and Festival.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at or email your CV to .
- Employed position
- Full benefits
- Student loan assistance available
- Outpatient clinic only
- Average 22 to 25 patients per day
- X-ray, mammography, and blood lab on-site
- Spanish or Southeast Asian language skills preferred
- Working knowledge of primary HIV medical care a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail