Michigan - Internal Medicine
Client is seeking Internal Medicine BE/BC physicians to practice full-time within the collegial medical group setting. They offer state-of-the-art technologies in combination with a compassionate and highly trained staff.
Provide direct primary medical care to all patients with the highest medical standards and ethics in a caring, nurturing atmosphere.
• Outpatient practice settings with a robust employed hospitalist program in place
• Shared call arrangement with primary care colleagues (phone only)
• Monday through Friday schedule, no weekends or holidays
• Many practice sites designated patient-centered medical homes, some with CPC+ status
• Excellent compensation package, including signing bonus and relocation assistance. Plus, student loan repayment and/or educational stipends for residents and fellows
• Located in the Great Lakes Bay Region
• If you are seeking a rewarding career in a four-season paradise, then this is the opportunity for you!
• 105 miles north of downtown Detroit
• 75 miles to Auburn Hills