A pediatric gastroenterologist is needed at a health system in Savannah. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with a full support staff and advanced practice providers. The schedule is 4 days in office with 1 procedure day flexible, and you will enjoy a great work-life balance. Call is 1:4, and call duties are light as the resident team handles emergent cases.
For this position, you will receive a competitive compensation package with an incentive bonus. You will also be provided with health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME plus stipend, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in the greater Savannah Georgia area. This is an excellent coastal location with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know, and we will match you with a job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please call/text Sean Doton at or email your CV and references to . Reference number .
- State-of-the art hospital
- Employed position
- Be busy from day one
- Academic affiliation
- Work 4 days in the office with 1 procedure day
- Light call of 1:4 as the resident team handles emergent cases
- Join 1 other physician and 2 mid-levels
- Competitive compensation package provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail