A charming, historic town, Saint Clairsville has plenty of historic monuments including a unique National Road Bikeway, has several public parks with premier facilities, and hosts annual events such as Community Day and summer concerts. A friendly town with a contagious school spirit, Saint Clairsville is a wonderful place to raise a family.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Steve Kaminsky directly at or email your CV to .
- Partnership potential after 2 years
- Above-average compensation and benefits
- Join a successful small private group of 15 with a mid-level support staff of 6
- Hospital, outpatient, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm with a shared 1:8 call schedule
- See an average of 25 - 30 patients per day
- Board-certified or board-eligible physicians, residents, or new graduates
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail