Belle is a city in Maries and Osage counties in Missouri. The community is small enough for you to really stand out and develop strong, life-long relationships. It is an hour and a half drive to St. Louis, with all the amenities the city has to offer.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Large health system needs a primary care physician for one of its rural clinics
- Work part time or full time in a facility with 1 NP, 1 rad tech, 2 LPNs, and 1 physician
- Monday to Friday, hours are from 8 am to 5 pm work a flex schedule
- Call schedule is 1:12 and outpatient-only by phone
- Very low physician turnover in this sought after group
- See an average of 20 to 22 patients per day with on-sit X-ray, EKG, and point of care testing
- Physician will supervise 1 NP
- Excellent benefits, and malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail