You will enjoy living and working in this Minnesota town. The town has parks, tree-lined avenues, specialty shopping, dining, and attractive homes. You will have access to lovely lakes, hiking and biking trails, golf courses, and plenty of outdoor events.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at or email your CV and references to . Reference job number .
- 75% outpatient / 25% inpatient
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5 pm
- 30 patient contact hours
- OB shared care model
- Full backup from all subspecialties
- Academic appointment may be available
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Only 60 miles from Minneapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail