The incoming dermatologist will help cover a busy practice with patient referrals from a renowned health system. No call or hospital coverage will be required. The lucrative opportunity offers a flexible schedule and other options can be arranged. This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package. Also to be offered is comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance, malpractice insurance, liberal vacation, life insurance, 10 days CME time per year and a $6K stipend, a pension plan, and 403(b) retirement plan with matching. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a WI state license. If you do not currently hold a license in Wisconsin, CompHealth can help with the processing and application. CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
To begin talking about this position, email your CV to: . Follow up with a phone call/text message to Austyn at: . Please reference job number .
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee and production bonuses
- Full time is four days per week with flexible scheduling options
- Optional academic affiliation with research and educational opportunities available
- Busy, established practice with patient referrals from within health system
- Interest in cosmetics and other specialty niches welcome
- Join 5 other medical and surgical dermatologists including 1 Mohs surgeon
- State-of-the-art equipment including 2 new laser devices
- Strong school system, low crime, and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail