CaliforniaExciting Opportunity for a Dermatologist in San Francisco - Flexible Schedule!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-EligibleDermatologistto join a well-respected practice in San Francisco, California. This group is adding a dermatologist to their team due to high patient demand. You can expect to be busy from day one with exceptional support from this collaborative, welcoming team!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Provide a mix of general/medical dermatology, and cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day - high volume!
- Competitive base salaryplus production-based incentives
- Complete benefits including medical and dental coverage, 401k with match and more!
- Collegial clinic atmosphere
- Modern office equipped with the latest injectables, laser and more!
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to growth and patient demand
San Francisco is the second-best city for young professionals in the US. The beautiful and lively Bay Area has so much to offer, including great schools, excellent dining and shopping experiences, pleasant neighborhoods, and more!
You'll have an average of 260 days of sunshine to enjoy and the opportunity to explore some of the nation's most iconic natural wonders, including Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Forest, and Death Valley National Park.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at ext 130today. Or email your CV to.
There's never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Visit to view over600Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!