CompHealth is currently assisting a New York ambulatory surgical center with their search for an anesthesiologist. Regional anesthesia skills are a must. Work out of 1 nice location Monday through Friday. There will be no call, nights, or weekends for a work-life balance. You will see standard ASC procedures including GI, ENT, orthopedics, regional, pediatric eye cases, and pain. All cases are done by the physician as there are no CRNAs. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a State medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You will also be offered health benefits and an HSA, dental insurance (HMO or PPO), life insurance and AD&D, long- and short-term disability, FSA, tuition reimbursement, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 paid holidays, reasonable CME expensed reimbursed, a 401(k) retirement plan with profit sharing option, and medical professional liability insurance
Come practice in Flushing, New York, a dynamic and diverse community with a character of its own. You will find world cuisines here, live music of every vibe imaginable, as well as people from all parts of the world.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Employed position offering excellent benefits
- Affiliated with world-class organizations
- Work at 1 ambulatory surgical center
- 100% M.D. cases, no CRNAs
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Dutchess County would be the best location to live in
- Physician can live where they want
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail