NaphCare is hiring a strong Pharmacy Technician Part Time Weekends to join our team at the Pima County Jail located in Tuscon, AZ. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system. This position requires a current, unrestricted Pharmacy technician certificate/license in the state of employment, CPR card and 1 year clinical experience in a healthcare setting with corrections experience preferred.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excMust have a LPN licnese ellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
Person applying must have a LPN License.
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all medications
- Fill prescribed medications and affix labels as necessary
- Clean and maintain all equipment and work areas, including sterilization as required
- Order, label, and count stock medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and report stock needs and/or shortages.
- Stock medication carts
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran