Pediatrics opening in Manassas, Virginia.
Full time, Board Certified Pediatrician opportunity exists for our private primary care pediatrics practice with offices in Manassas and Gainesville, VA due to the retiring of one of our partners.
We are a group of 5 BC Pediatricians and 2 Nurse Practitioners. We proudly serve a diversified community where additional language skills would be welcomed, especially Spanish. Our practice was originally opened in 1992 and we pride ourselves in providing exceptional care and quality outcomes to our patients from newborns through early adulthood.
- 4 days a week schedule with alternating Saturday mornings
- After hours nursing service who fields most of our calls when the practice is closed
- Strictly outpatient primary care, no newborn rounding or hospital responsibilities
- Gainesville and Manassas clinic locations
- Patient volumes is typically 18-25 patients per day
- Excellent environment to practice with supportive colleagues and team based approach to care
- Partnership/Shareholder offered and prefer candidates who are interested in this option
About Manassas, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Manassas are located only 30 miles from our nation's capital and have easy access to multiple major international airports, roadways, and rail systems.
- Located only a short ride from the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains, Manassas offers a superb variety of shops, museums, galleries and restaurants, combined with its robust calendar of festivals and events for an endless source of interest and fun.
- Residents can stroll through Old Town Manassas where family owned shops and restaurants line picturesque streets, or visit the year-round farmers market for seasonal produce, breads, and more.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,800+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
VP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Click Here to Apply