Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
With five luxurious treatment rooms, two treatment rooms for two, the Spa at Willows Lodge combines the best of the convenient resort amenities and serene spa atmosphere. Guests can indulge in a massage or treat themselves to a body treatment, then enjoy the resort's vibrant gardens and farm-to-table food.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Serves as direct link with the spa guests and potential spa guests
Greet and welcome guests to the Spa.
Performs COVID screening with guests.
Checks guests in for their treatment.
Troubleshoot and problem-solve guest customer problems, following established guidelines.
Conduct cash transactions, counting and providing change as necessary.
Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
Coordinate with massage therapists, estheticians, and nail techs for timing of treatments.
Post transactions to guests' accounts.
Stock supplies in the Spa.
Inspect the Spa for cleanliness and appearance. Keep work area clean and organized.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Lodge and Spa services, products, and procedures.
Provide information in response to guest inquiries about spa treatments and hotel services.
Answer incoming telephone calls within first three rings.
Make spa reservations and schedule therapists, estheticians, and nail techs accordingly.
Perform spa check-out process and post final charges.
Support, maintain, and participate in other duties as determined necessary by supervisor.
Weekend availability is a must.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can frequently bend, push/pull, and lifting/carrying of up to 30 lbs. and occasional lifting/carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Someone with a flexible schedule that allows them to work weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.