Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
Mission Health is excited to welcome a hand and upper extremity surgeon, who also enjoys general orthopaedics, to our team in Asheville, North Carolina.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board certified or board eligible in orthopaedics
- Must be willing to perform hand and general orthopaedic surgery
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be fellowship-trained in hand and upper extremity
- Incoming surgeon will be responsible for trauma call
About Mission Hospital:
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- 401k and stock options
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region s only Level II Trauma Center (soon to be Level I), Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Epilepsy Center, Level III NICU, and includes the only children s hospital in western North Carolina.
- Recognized by Healthgrades as This hospital for America's 50 Best Hospitals Award in 2021.
- Awarded an 'A' in the spring 2022 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Magnet designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.