At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. Our Smile Wide and Smile Safe program helps to protect both our patients and our employees.
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Flexibility - no late nights; limited Saturdays
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
How You'll Make a Difference
As an Oral Surgeon Dental Assistant, you will help support the clinical needs of the practice's patients and doctors. You will have the support you need to maximize your career potential and help make a difference in your community one smile at a time.
- Travel to nearby offices to support patient care*
- Assist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Take dental X-rays
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain good oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- Collaborate with practice team to ensure optimum patient satisfaction
How You'll Succeed
- Ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- Have your high school diploma or equivalent
- Have your Dental Assistant certification in states where it is required
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.
*As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, you must maintain a valid non-restricted driver's license and appropriate insurance or the ability to be insured under the employer's fleet insurance program (for those assigned a Company fleet vehicle). The Company reserves the right to request and review your Motor Vehicle Record at any time, according to state requirements.