Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our Be the Difference culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
INSERT PROPERTY SPECIFIC INFORMATION (i.e. Resort Marketing Details, Sign-On Bonus, Property Specific Benefits, etc..)
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a someone with a strong background in hotel/resort facilities management, has a passion for providing customer service, is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team as a Senior Operations Manager. This person will assist in managing the Resort's Maintenance departments. This includes establishing, and maintaining preventative maintenance programs for all equipment, systems, guestrooms, and public areas/ general maintenance. They will participate in effective safety programs, coordinate, and implement capital improvement projects, establish, maintain, and manage department budgets and monthly forecasts. This person will lead a team to oversee the physical condition of the property, the management of outside contracts and the functions of the Facility Services department in managing the workflow (repairs, maintenance, mechanical, FF&E, Life Safety Systems), of the preventive and corrective maintenance systems.
- Assign and verify completion of routine maintenance and operation of physical structure of resort, all mechanical systems and any other systems which effect the operation of the facility
- Visually inspect quality of work and direct staff and outside contractors in tasks according to performance and productivity standards
- Conducts walk-through and visually assesses the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structures of the Resort, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, vehicles and any other related equipment
- Manage adequate inventory of parts, supplies, tools and material for the department Enforce Hotel / Resort and Company policies and procedures
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations, such as fire alarms, and other life-safety situations
- Maintain a working knowledge of all federal, state, local laws, codes, and regulations. Assure proper certification of all employee mechanics and technicians, as required
- Solicit and Negotiate, prepare, and administer agreements and contracts with consultants and contractors
- Liaison with governmental agencies and manage the procurement and compliance with entitlements, permits, inspections, notices, and other requirements
- Maintain the Resort facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Participate in or possibly manage the property's safety committee. Assure proper certification of all employee mechanics and technicians, as required
- Act as a resource for all departments of the Resort
- Direct ADA compliance efforts of the property
What are we looking for?
- Someone with 2-4 years' experience in the facilities management
- Someone with at least 2 years in the hospitality or service industry preferred.
- Someone with experience of all maintenance trades, including HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Someone with experience in organizing, implementing, and maintaining a preventative maintenance tracking system and work order system
- Someone with experience in coordinating and managing hospitality capital improvement projects
- Someone familiar with regulatory compliance issues
- Someone with the ability to read and interpret HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing blueprints.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.