£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
1-1 Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a busy, family run team, based in Andover. As Office Manager, you will hold responsibility for coordinating all the operational aspects needed to run an efficient sales office.
As well as being responsible for the day to day running of the office, you will also be responsible for a range of business administration tasks, facility management and for maintaining high levels or motivation and growth for the team.
This is a permanent, full time, office based position, offering a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Supporting the company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Helping with customer visits to our office
- Maintaining office services by organising office policies, operations and procedure
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports
- Assisting with processing sales orders and daily reports.
- Ensuring excellent customer care throughout the department
- Providing sales support functions for external sales team
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in an office manager or senior administrator role essential
- Must have experience of managing a small team of staff successfully
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines is essential
- Must have good IT skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality is paramount in this role
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing after length of service)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on for any other potential vacancies.