Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare, the largest and most integrated healthcare system in Connecticut, has a new opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide outpatient Movement Disorder services in Cheshire, CT through The Chase Family Movement Disorders Center.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The Chase Family Movement Disorders Center, combines our team's skills with ongoing clinical research and education about movement disorders, including essential tremors, restless legs syndrome, dystonia, Huntington's disease, and Parkinson's disease, to help our patients continue to do the things that they need and like to do. Our physicians, clinicians, and caregivers take a personal, compassionate approach to comprehensive treatment through a patient-driven program that meets the needs expressed by our patients themselves and their families.
- The Movement Disorder Advanced Practitioner is part of a multidisciplinary team that plans and delivers care for this complex population under the direction of an attending fellowship trained movement disorders neurologist, and other consultants. The APPs will work together with the attending physician through shared visits to provide initial diagnostic and follow-up care for a wide range of movement disorders.
- Extensive training through on-going shared patient visits with the attending physician.
- Schedule: Monday through Thursday 4 10's with very light office call responsibilities.
- A fully integrated comprehensive Movement Disorders program.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare's Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER apply today!
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA)
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required.
Experience practicing as an Advanced Practitioner, especially within neurology, is preferred.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Chase Family Movement Disorders Center at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.