Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product's strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 166775 in the subject line of the email. Responsibilities
Who We Are
NetSuite is excited to be a part of Oracle! At NetSuite our vision is to Transform how businesses operate to achieve their business vision. We deliver a single integrated business application suite that is the backbone of growth and disruption, enabling business to adapt with agility and flexibility with the ever-changing market needs. We are obsessed with making every customer a fan for life!
Who We're Looking For
Above all else, we look for intelligence, passion and drive. If you wake up every day looking for challenging and creative ways to grow and develop your career you will want to get on this ride. The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree (or equivalent experience) plus approximately 3 5 years of relevant industry experience in Accounting roles or Supply Chain / Manufacturing roles.
- Not a direct sales role. It is client facing and requires strong presentation skills. The ability and desire to be part of a client facing sales team, but without the pressure of quota or cold calling.
- Not a college graduate program. Those opportunities exist at Oracle, but this is specifically for those with 3 to 5 years of business experience.
Our Solution Consultant Academy (SCA) Program prepares business professionals for an exciting and rewarding career as part of the Pre-Sales Solution Consulting organization at NetSuite.
During the program, you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
- Sales Acumen : Have conversations from the executive suite to the individual contributors to understand their business goals and strategies. Articulate how NetSuite can deliver value in helping them achieve these through Discovery and Demo sales events.
- Solutioning : Understand how to help companies solve business challenges and needs leveraging the NetSuite the cloud business application in the world.
- Problem solving : Determine how the NetSuite cloud platform can be configured for unique customer requirements.
- Acquiring and maintaining a solid understanding of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solution.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, and determining requirements.
- Engaging and qualifying prospective clients.
- Developing and delivering high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that position NetSuite product features/benefits as the best solution available to prospective clients.
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization.
- Programs like this are rare our success uniquely positions us to invest in the future talent of NetSuite.
- We have an incredible leadership team who genuinely cares about your success and who you can trust to guide you through your career.
- We have a vision we're passionate about: to provide a web-based business management solution with all the power of traditional applications at a fraction of the cost. We trail blaze in everything we do, we take the hill, and we are committed both to our customers and our employees.
- You will receive training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
- We are fun (no seriously, we are): NetSuite is built on a culture of teamwork and innovation.
- This step is a career enhancing move. NetSuite SCs get recruited daily to go back into industry and/or consulting roles due to their breadth and depth of exposure to multiple clients, industries, and most important technology enabled business solutions experience. Most choose not to, and wed love for you to stay your entire career with the company, but if not just know you have many options. We are SO confident in this, part of the interview process is to talk with prior graduates of this program to get their honest feedback.
- BA/BS degree and / or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, supply chain, information systems, business, economics.
- Approximately three to five years (3 5 years) of validated experience in accounting/finance, supply chain or relevant industry experience (manufacturing or retail) preferred.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with structured training (and regular feedback) that quickly transitions to an autonomous, client-facing position.
- Enjoy taking on complicated problems and finding unique, creative and custom solutions.
- Love to geek out and understand HOW and WHY our software works the way it does.
- Hard-working, motivated and driven with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done demeanor.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
Does this sound like you? If so, we hope to meet you. Life at Oracle:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to tackle new roles and challenges, while blending work and life. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry. To nurture the talent that makes this happen, we work hard to build a vibrant and inspiring workplace that celebrates diverse, hardworking teams where everyone can contribute. We take care of each other, and value giving back to the community. We have flexible work arrangements and offer benefits including generous paid parental leave and comprehensive premium medical insurance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Oracle, we dont just respect differenceswe celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Thats why were committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before.About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Thats why were committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer..... click apply for full job details